Hi, welcome to zonsity so today we will know about Pre Bridal full body care Routine to get Glossy and Bright Skin In 30 Day For Home Remedies and market products, So whatever girls are going to be brides and she wants to look beautiful, glossy and bright so if you are going to be a bride so start this trick before 30 days because its takes some days to day by day improve your body skin, because just not only shopping, Decoration, parlour, Mehndi and jewellery it’s not enough in the preparation of the wedding, to get more beautiful by follow up pre-wedding tricks so let know 1-month pre-wedding bridal yips and tricks.
Use Butter or oils instead of Market Normal moisturizer so you can use it 30 minutes before take bathing so that Dryness of your skin can be avoided after bath.
- Go Natural for Olive oil
- Adjust Your Moisturiser for the Season
- Moisturize Before Bed
- Don’t Equate Price with Quality
Also, need scrubbing of your body because scrubbing is the best way to removes dead cells of your body and to get soft and glossy skin so you should start now and use it three days a week.
- Apply the scrub the correct way
- choose the right scrub
- Always wash your face before using a face scrub
- Apply a moisturizer afterward
- Don’t forget your lips
It’s most important because unwanted body hair hampers your beauty, So don’t do it for this, definitely keep doing it from time to time and take care of your body skin and look gorgeous.
- Buy extra strips
- Make sure the leg hair is the right length
- Keep the strip close to the skin when pulling
- Don’t jump straight to DIY’ing
4. Body Polishing
To improve your skin’s beauty from body polishing, your skin looks more attractive from this and the skin will not look lifeless so take care before 1 month of your wedding.
- Take a shower with lukewarm water
- Warm the olive oil a bit and massage your body with it for Few minutes
- Take body polish and gently massage it with the loofah on your body
You can also care of your hair because hair is most important for our beauty you can use oil, serums and consume Vitamin C products, and try to make a new hairstyle for every day.
- Apply Warm Oil On The Hair
- Apply onion juice all over your hair
- Use As Much Green Tea On Your Hair As Possible
- Follow a sensible diet for healthy hair
6. Lip Care
To care for your lips to keep them from drying and use any lip balm, because it protects your lips for a long time I also recommended to you the best lip balm for you.
- Do not Touch or Lick your Lips
- Stay Hydrated By Drinking Lot of Water
- Always Carry a Lip Balm
- Massage your Lips
- Scrub Your Lips
7. Nails Care
To have clean and healthy-looking nails is a must by practising a few simple habits like Trim your nails, moisturise your nails with oil to keep them flexible and strong nails, add routine and omega-3 fatty acids to your diet, avoid keeping your nails in wet or dirty environments, take steps to stop if you bite your nails so it can help to take care of your nails to get more information about nails to care so please comment.
- Treat the nails like you treat the hair
- Moisturize your nails
- Be gentle
- Be patient with nail growth
Sleeping is very important for us to get enough sleep to stay mentally healthy and avoid waking up late at night, so 7 or 8 hours of sleep must be taken because you are more happy and feel stress-free for it.
- Don’t consume caffeine late in the day
- Try to sleep on time and wake at consistent times
- Take a melatonin supplement
9. Focus on Diet
Pay special attention on your diet, so you can consume those foods like Green vegetables, Fruits for sessions, Soup, Juice, Curd, and Sprouts, you can also drink water to hydrate your body.
- Carry healthy snacks
- Think about what really motivates you
- Start with realistic expectations
Focus on a morning walk and exercise to maintain your body weight, you can stress-free for it and get a natural glow on your face.
- Listen to music
- Get a better night’s sleep
- Preface your workout with carbs
- Swap stretching for a dynamic warm-up