Hey Everyone I’m Ashraf from Zonsity Before starting let me tell you the full form of Bank PO, it is (Bank Probationary Officer). And in this article, you will get genuine full information of bank PO. E.g. meaning of bank PO, how to apply for bank PO, Who can apply or which are the eligibilities to apply for it, what is salary, how he/she gets a job, how many exams to be clear, Syllabus and subjects, apply/exam dates and many more important points that you have to know.
Meaning of Bank PO
It is a managerial level post that is offered by the various private/public sectors bank. In simple words ‘after clearing all the exams of Bank PO, you will be able to get work in a bank across India’ Bank PO exam is the process to get a job in the bank also bank need educated employees/candidates for the bank, So, Banks are offering a high amount of vacancy every year.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Exam
There are I have mentioned all important eligibilities.[wptb id=356]
- It is not necessary that you have a B.com degree, although you can apply even if you have completed your graduation from any stream. And there is no percentage requirement in your graduation degree.
- If you are a residence of Jammu & Kashmir or you are an ex-serviceman then your maximum age limit should be 20 years to 35 years for the bank PO exam. And you are physically disabled then your age should be in 20 years to 40 years.
Every year a lot of students apply for the Bank PO exam and every year the number of applicants is doubling. If you want to really crack this exam then you have to make a strong plan for your study and work hard. The syllabus of this exam can be explained as following below.
1. Preliminary Examination syllabus:
- English language
- Reasoning ability.
- Numerical Ability
2. Mains Examination Syllabus:
- General Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
- English language
- General Economy and Banking Awareness
- Data analysis and interpretation.
Bank Po exam pattern sets may be changed in next year’s but I have mentioned the standard pattern of this exam. There are basically 4 stages to clear this exam and become a bank PO (Bank Probationary Officer)
Let’s see 4 stages
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Group Dissociation.
1st STAGE[wptb id=344]
2nd STAGE[wptb id=347]
Important Note: one more thing you have to give another descriptive exam with mains exam. In this descriptive exam, you have to answer only 2 questions [1. Letter Writing] and [2. An essay] this descriptive is 50 marks.
3 th & 4th STAGES
In these second last & final stages, you have to clear two levels
- Group Discussion for 20 marks
- Interview for 30 marks
Total: 50 marks
Application fee of bank PO
Many students asked us on Twitter how much application was charged by us so, here is the full information of charging the fee.
- It is Rs. 600, for General category applicants.
- It is Rs. 600, for OBC category applicants.
- And Rs.100, for SC/ST category applicants.
Basically, the bank provides salary according to the post/designation. By the way, everyone knows the bank gives a good amount of salary to their employees. The average salary of a PO is Rs.23000 to Rs.42000 per month. Here are the all posts and their salaries.[wptb id=350]