Zonsity

News

An 80-year-old man died and four other members of his family suffered burns.

An 80-year-old Man Dies After Electric Scooter Battery explodes in Telangana

Shocking news has come to light from the Nizamabad district of Telangana, A battery of an electric scooter exploded while charging at home A 80-year-old man died and four other members of his family suffered burns. Police added, The deceased has been identified, his name is B Ramaswamy. His son’s name is B Prakash who …

An 80-year-old Man Dies After Electric Scooter Battery explodes in Telangana Read More »